Delivery and Returns
COVID-19 Delivery Update
We want to reassure you that Royal Mail are working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible during these challenging times, however there may be some disruptions and delays to their service which are out of our control. Royal Mail's delivery times, as below, are still going ahead but please understand that some parcels are taking a little longer to arrive and we recommend ordering well ahead for gifts that are for special occasions. We do also offer a 'Do not open until...' sticker for your orders to let the recipient know it's for a certain date. Thank you for your understanding and support during these unpredictable times.
Delivery is FREE on all orders over £70 - Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class (UK only)
Letterbox gifts - 2nd class - £3.10 or FREE on orders over £70 (delivers in 2-3 working days, including Saturdays)
Royal Mail Signed For 2nd class £4.10 or FREE on orders over £70 (delivers in 2-3 working days, including Saturdays)
Royal Mail Signed For 1st class - £6.50 for orders up to £100 (delivers in 1-2 working days, including Saturdays)
Royal Mail Signed For 1st class - £13 for orders over £100 (delivers in 1-2 working days, including Saturdays)
We aim to send parcels out within 24-48 hours of receiving your order. Please be aware that there may be busy periods throughout the year, however we will do our utmost to get your orders out as fast as possible.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland may take up to 7 days for delivery.
Royal Mail Signed For gives the added security of proof of delivery, including the signature from the receiver, making it less likely for parcels to go missing.
If you need an order urgently please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com - we will see what we can do to help.
- Any orders placed after 2pm may be processed the following day.
- Orders placed on Weekends, Bank Holidays and Public Holidays will be processed the following day.
- Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays, Bank Holidays or Public Holidays.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be thrilled with your order and we take great care when packing orders up for delivery to ensure that everything is protected in transit, however if damages do occur or a product is defective please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order along with photos of the damaged/defective item(s) and we can arrange a refund or exchange.
When returning items to be refunded or exchanged please ensure all items are properly packaged up securely. We strongly recommend obtaining proof of postage and using a trackable service as we are unable to accept responsibility for any item(s) lost in the post.
On receipt of your returned item(s) a refund will be credited to the payment card used to make the purchase.
Please note the following exceptions to our returns and refunds policy:
- Return postage will not be refunded to customers who change their mind after placing an order if the order has already been dispatched.
- Delays to deliveries by Royal Mail will only be refunded after 10 working days has passed and if the order has not been delivered within this time. This is to allow for some deliveries taking longer to arrive due to Covid-19.
- Items in the sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must have tags still on (if applicable) and be returned in their original packaging, unopened and unused.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
Items must be boxed and sealed in the original packaging and sent to the following address:
Leith & Gray
27 Aldersmead Road